I specialize in Senior Portraits. When I'm not involved with seniors, I love to take pictures of families, weddings and nature.
SARAH JACKMAN PHOTOGRAPHY IS A FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS LOCATED IN SOUTHERN UTAH.
A FEW NERDY THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I love sports. Basketball, track and field, hockey, football, volleyball…..I love it all.
- I grew up a Lakers fan, even in the darkest days. Magic Johnson was my idol for many years growing up and I used to dream of becoming the first female Laker. Ahh the dreams I had that were stolen by the WNBA.
- I also think that when we get to heaven, bread, especially white bread, will be slimming and encouraged.
- Brownies are my favorite breakfast food.
- I have a beautiful blended family with 5 boys and 3 girls, and an amazing husband who is my best friend.
- We also have a snake, 10 chickens, and 2 big dogs ( a Great Dane and a Bull Mastiff ).
- My Favorite color is Orange.
- I love “The Black List” and my favorite show that got cancelled way to soon was “Life”. Most of you wont remember it because it was short lived but it was the best T.V. series ever!
- I could live at Disneyland if I was allowed to.
- I have an obsession with DIY projects an my Husband rocks each and everyone of them.
- I love. love. love. to travel and see the world, the animals, the people, and the differences all around us.
- Along with that travelling passion I find photographing wildlife to be a better cure for anxiety than any medication any Dr. could prescribe and need to do more of it!
- I have an obsession with peoples faces. I think they all tell amazing stories and I often want to ask random people if I can take their picture. Don't be surprised if you are my next target.
- I own Sarah Jackman Photography and Art Gallery in Hurricane Utah where I help other artists fulfill their dream of seeing their art hanging on a gallery wall. Feel free to check that website out and by all means stop in and say hi if you are in the area! https://www.sarahjackmanphotographyandgallery.com/
A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY PHILOSOPHY AND WHY I PICKED UP A CAMERA:
Everyone has beauty in them and it is a blessing when I capture that in an image. However, it’s that moment at my clients ordering session when they can see their beauty in one of my images that gets me excited about each session. This is why I love what I do. I really have the greatest job in the world. I meet great people who become life long friends, I get to highlight the beauty around us and in each of my clients, and I get to create art that can last for ages and beautify homes and buildings.
Life is too serious, let’s go out and have some fun!